It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:35 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Vintage PAiA, F. Rayworth 

Post Vintage PAiA, F. Rayworth
Thanks to Fred Rayworth.

http://www.paia.com/manuals/docs/PTph/11.jpg

"....I was going through old photos from when we were in Turkey, which is where I built the Strings & Thingz, Proteus, and Organtua, and always thought I didn’t have any photos of my stuff. Well, to my surprise, I found one!

Over on the right side on top of the washing machine is my home-built modular which contains mostly PAIA stuff including 3 VCO’s, two EG’s, the VCA/Ring Mod, the 4730 VCF, the Sequencer, and some stuff from Electronotes. The top keyboard is the PAIA unit just in a new case, plus I added linear and log portamento to it. All the panels I redid in the larger ¼” format and that is one reason it is in that new case. Right below the controller is the Organtua and below that is the Strings & Thingz. To the right of that is the Proteus sitting on top of my Peavey PA."

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]