It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:29 am

9720 resistor question. 

Post 9720 resistor question.
Okay, so I'm not sure if I'm missing resistors or these are replacements or what.

For the 9720 VCO I'm missing resistors r102 (220k) and r106 (220k) and r29 (750)

I have an extra 39k, 22 ohm, 15k, 220 ohm, and an extra 100k 1%.

I'll make sure to review the board for any misplaced parts, but i'm pretty sure they're all correct.

Edit: I guess this is a silly question, I should probably just assume that I'm missing them.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Post Re: 9720 resistor question.
Hello James.

I apologize for the inconvenience of missing parts and will send the resistors you need in a letter through the postal service today.

James Veeder
Address
City, State Zip

Be sure to find parts that have similar color codes on the board, using the parts list and parts placement illustration fig. 1 to be sure one of the missing parts isn't in a wrong spot. For example the 750ohm, a violet-green-brown-gold could be confused for a 15K, brown-green-orange-gold specified for the R76 location, etc..., there's 22 and 220 with red bands that might have 220k in their spots???

The kits are packed by a person and if you can imagine doing sets of many at a time, it is easier to understand that one might be omitted or included when it should or shouldn't be, or, that a bin might have a part a wrong part in it due to one going flying, being dropped, etc...

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Post Re: 9720 resistor question.
Oh yes I can only imagine sorting out those parts. I will check the rest of my kits and make sure to notify you as soon as possible. I'll make sure to review my board for misplaced parts and what not.

Thanks again, Scott. I've only heard good things about your guy's customer service.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm