It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:54 pm

What would be cool new 9700 modules? 

Post What would be cool new 9700 modules?
Like many of you I await the day when the next generation PAiA 9700 modules are released. The last batch have been of such a high quality and usefulness that I am anxiously anticipating more from PAiA. How about you?

What I would love to see would be a 16 step CV sequencer as well as a timing divider/multiplier ala the old Master Synchronizer. But what I'd really like to see more than any thing else is a compressor or limiter to tame the sometimes unruly 9730 VCF. It's a nasty filter (and I mean that in the best way possible) and I have to run it through an external compressor just so it will sit well in the mix and not wander all over the place.

What would you like to see? What modules would make your rig the envy of the analog modular world?

Brian Folkes

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Post Re: What would be cool new 9700 modules?
Hi Brian

I would love to see a voltage quantizer. Having the option to select from different scales would make it more flexible, but probably require an MCU which would have a longer development time. So, a simple 12 tone unit would be great.

Peter

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm