It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 pm

outstanding customer service 

Post outstanding customer service
just want to say that the customer service here at Paia is definitely a cut above the rest. Scott diagnosed the trouble I was having with a noise module, and then promptly shipped a new board (fully populated) and with the modified jumper wires for 12v DC operation. You can't ask for better service than that. I'm blown away by the attention to customers here at Paia. :D

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:13 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: outstanding customer service
I had exactly the opposite experience. When I ordered my Theremax, I received an e-mail saying some components were back ordered and my shipment would be delayed. That happens, so no big deal. As the weeks went by, I sent two e-mails asking for status updates that went unanswered. Finally I got an e-mail saying the Theremax had shipped, a month after the order was placed.

I then built the kit without any real trouble, but wanted to make a modification to get pitch preview out of it. I found a schematic here and built the mod, but was getting very low levels out of the pitch preview. Sent an e-mail to Scott after reading about the great customer support from Paia on Theremin World and got no response at all. Maybe there were extenuating circumstances and my experience was an anomaly, but I have to say that based on my n of 1, the customer service from Paia was pretty unimpressive. Nice theremin, though.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Post Re: outstanding customer service
Attachment:
WFemail.pdf [523.07 KiB]
Downloaded 1140 times

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm