It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:12 pm

PAIA Gnome plans in 1975 Radio-Electronics Magazine article 

Post PAIA Gnome plans in 1975 Radio-Electronics Magazine article
Anyone who may be attempting to build a PAIA Gnome micro synthesizer using the online plans from the original 1975 Radio-Electronics reprint article might be interested in the following:
I have for sale, ribbon controller material in 11" X 2" strips. This is the Emerson & Cumings VF-30 material which is thicker than the original VF-10 material, but which exhibits the same electrical properties. The strip will have to be cut as per the original plans for the project. I only have a limited amount, so first come-first served. I also have the full-sized circuit board diagram avaliable on traceable paper for etching. If you are interested in building from scratch your very own NEW PAIA Gnome synthesizer using the plans from the 1975 article, then email me at wd4cfo@aol.com. The VF-30 strips are $9.95 each and the full-size circuit board traceable diagram is $2.50. I do accept PayPal.I do not have the electronic parts, but they are readily available from suppliers. The Radio- Electronics article has the schematics and parts list. So fire up that soldering iron and build a Gnome!

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:44 am

Post Re: PAIA Gnome plans in 1975 Radio-Electronics Magazine article
Hello spectre101,

I know this is an older post...but I tried to email at the address you provided and it was returned to me. I am really hoping you'll come across this thread again, as I'm desperately looking for a new vinyl contact strip for my PAiA Gnome! Do you still have any of this 11" x 2" VF-30 material left? If so, I would love to have a piece or two and I can pay you via PayPal ASAP as you are requesting. If you happen to read this post, please respond back, or email me at nathan@silverboxmusic.com Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Post Re: PAIA Gnome plans in 1975 Radio-Electronics Magazine article
Hello spectre101,

I know this is an older post...but I tried to email at the address you provided and it was returned to me. I am really hoping you'll come across this thread again, as I'm desperately looking for a new vinyl contact strip for my PAiA Gnome! Do you still have any of this 11" x 2" VF-30 material left? If so, I would love to have a piece or two and I can pay you via PayPal ASAP as you are requesting. If you happen to read this post, please respond back, or email me at nathan@silverboxmusic.com Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Hi yes, I am in the same boat. I also tried the email and am looking for the ribbon controller material. Thanks.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 pm