It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Suggestions for Custom Theremax Case? 

Post Suggestions for Custom Theremax Case?
I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if this topic has been covered, but I wasn't able to find it in the archives.

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for materials to use in the construction of a custom case for the Theremax. I was hoping to have a clear plastic case, but wanted to avoid building one out of plexiglass. Specifically, I wonder if there is anything similar to an otterbox that could be picked up at a relatively low cost that would fit the panel controls and the circuit borad that coulld be modified to house the Theremax and antennae.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Post Re: Suggestions for Custom Theremax Case?
This is from over in the Theremax category of the Technical Bulltetins and Assembly Notes section of PAiA Talk:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=287

About finding specific information on PAiA Talk, use the Search Site entry box on the http://www.paia.com homepage, lower left area, and precede keyword entries with /talk, for example, /talk Therermax custom case. There will be lots more results than if the search feature of this forum is used. Incidentally, the results should include ones that are user submitted photos of their cases, etc.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Post Re: Suggestions for Custom Theremax Case?
I think the admin is right, have you solved this now?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:39 am
Profile WWW