It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:04 am

Hi everyone, waiting for site unlocking 

Post Hi everyone, waiting for site unlocking
Hi everybody,

I am very happy this forum opened up. I intend to post my own music in which a lot of FX and sound synthesis is done with PAiA instruments like: filters, the Theramax and the Vocoder.

Love the PAiA (stuff and staff) ;)

k. zustang

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Post Re: Hi everyone, waiting for site unlocking
Welcome & thanks for signing up. It has been great to have only a few people happen across the forum as we've been figuring out how to operate & set up & manage it. We've learned a lot & it's making us enthusiastic about having this resource available.

Developing and adding information is a really slow process, but it's steady. One advantage of working through the forum is that once we provide an answer, anyone can add their comments as well. If you have any questions, please let us know.

We're planning to make more mention of the forum in June, so check back in early summer. We think our traffic will always be modest (at best) but that having forum information in search engines will make it much easier for the community to work together. We're looking forward to seeing your posts!

- brad

Fri May 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Profile WWW