It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 PAiA 9700K MIDI2CV8, Roland SH-101 MC-202 TB-303 

Post PAiA 9700K MIDI2CV8, Roland SH-101 MC-202 TB-303
Hello Richie.

Thanks for checking with us about the 9700K MIDI2CV8. Yes, it would provide both, cv and gate-trigger, and, DIN Sync signals in response to MIDI note messages sent to it.

The '101 and '202 have cv and gate inputs and these would play the notes pressed on the MIDI controller or sent from a MIDI sequencer/recorder. The '303 only has outputs for the cv and gate, but it and the '202 can be sync'ed to MIDI Timing Clock messages.

The 9700FRM or 9700RCK accessory items for an FR7 chassis module or a 19" rack-mount chassis are the ones that include a US-type 120vac to 12vac wall-mount transformer. There is an international version for the module accessory (9700FRMP), but not the rack chassis accessory. If you would like to get the rack chassis accessory, 9700RCK less the US-type transformer, let me know and I can send you a discount coupon that can be used on the website shopping cart credit card order entry (paypal orders must be discounted after the order is completed).

http://www.paia.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9700FRMP

If you are only interested in the 9700K kit item for the MIDI2CV8 (circuit board, parts, wire, manual, etc) and not the panel or chassis accessories, then there is not a concern about ordering less the US-type power supply.

Our online shopping cart will calculate the shipping and handling amounts for the items placed in the cart for credit card orders. Just go through the steps and just before you are prompted for the credit card details, the cart will show the item and delivery amounts. You may then proceed with the order and pay using credit card, or copy the information and send an order through the mail or via fax, or, back out of this screen and checkout using PayPal. If you would like me to make entries please reply with the complete address.

Packages are sent via Priority Mail, International with transit time of about three weeks, including time with customs. We must put the merchandise value on the customs forms and the contents are listed as "Electronic Hobby Kit". I don't have an idea of possible customs fees or duty that might be imposed at your end, but the officials at your end might be able to give you an idea. Our contents description is one that gets the most reasonable results.

When shopping for a 12vac wall mount transformer, note any connector on the end of the part is not a concern as the instructions are to clip and solder the wires direct. Emphasize that you need ac output voltage on the device as dc output types are more common.

RapidOnline Electronics has these in the UK. Item 2922:

http://www.rapidonline.com/productinfo. ... leno=71060 <http://www.rapidonline.com/productinfo.aspx?tier1=Electrical+%26+Power&tier2=Power+Supplies&tier3=Plug+In+PSUs&tier4=AC%2fAC+and+AC%2fDC+plug++top+linear+PSU&moduleno=71060>

Thank you.
Sincerely, Scott Lee

PAiA Corporation
2201 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78705 USA

PAiA Electronics - Analog Synths, Theremins, Preamps, and More

Phone: +1 (405) 340-6300
Fax: +1 (405) 340-6378

richard chisholm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in buying your MIDI2CV8. I am looking to midi up multiple synths. A Roland SH101, Roland MC202 and a roland TB303. Note triggering only via Ableton live. I'm pretty new to the world of analogue and have looked at your product which appears to be able to do this. I have an engineer in the glasgow area who will build the kit for me. Can you confirm your product will do what i think it can.
>
> Cheers
>
> Richie
>
>
>
>

Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]